Without further ado:
- On Jordan Staal and Brandon Sutter (Canes Country)
- Thoughts on the First Round (Hockey Prospectus)
- Ray Shero's Big Plans (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
- JVR and Burke (Globe and Mail
- Bobby Ryan, Rick Nash, and the Anti-Ray Shero (Puck Daddy)
What has been most interesting to me is the next chapter in the ongoing Rick Nash saga, and how Ray Shero's handling of Jordan Staal is an example of a general manager who understands asset management and how to maximize value in an awkward situation. Howson's intransigence has cost his team a substantial amount of value, and his decision to pass on moving him at the deadline has just been matched in stupidity by the decision to wait until July.